Posts Tagged ‘ Smart watch for iPhone and Android ’
Saw this from official Pebble twitter account today, an announcement of taking pre-order for pebble watch.
Interested client can now pre-order the watch on their official site. The smartwatch official priced at $150.00 USD, credit card will not be charge until the watch is ready to ship. Shipment estimate to be in early 2013 and shipping will be based on the date that client place their pre-order. For those that want to get it earlier next year, place the order in these few days to reserve in earlier shipment line.
(Pebble Pre-order site: http://getpebble.com/cart)
Have been looking for Smartwatch that suitable for running, Sony SmartWatch is one of those available. But it doesn’t seems to have water resistant and review for running usage ain’t good, check on the review here: Sony SmartWatch review.
Recently this watch draw my attention because of good response on Kickstarter. Description: “Pebble is the first watch built for the 21st century. It’s infinitely customizable, with beautiful downloadable watchfaces and useful internet-connected apps. Pebble connects to iPhone and Android smartphones using Bluetooth, alerting you with a silent vibration to incoming calls, emails and messages. While designing Pebble, we strove to create a minimalist yet fashionable product that seamlessly blends into everyday life.”
(Pebble: E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android)
- Intel Malaysia Comments on Budget 2014
- AMD: Radeon R9 290X Graphics Card Pioneers a New Era in Gaming Experience
- Ricoh: Pentax K-3 Operating Manual
- Intel: a Greener cloud with better ROI
- WeChat Malaysia: Are You The Next WeChat Campus Ambassador?
- Asus Malaysia: Service Centre new contact number
- Pronto Empowers Business with Better Insights for Faster Decision Making
- Trend Micro: The Market Dominance of the Android