Mazda’s top-selling small SUV Mazda CX-5 is now even more powerful with a powerful output package under the hood, the new SKYACTIV-G 2.5 litre petrol 4 cylinder engine (that used in 2013 Mazda 6) rated at 138 kW (185 hp) and 250 N·m (184 lb·ft). Check out Mazda Australia and Mazda USA sites for more information.
Archive for the ‘ Mazda ’ Category
On end of February, My Mazda 3 2010 keep display cruise indicator light whenever the car started, as image below, the issue continuous for more than 2 weeks. To get the light away, i just cancel it by pressing cruise control off button, but it comes to my concern when it starts to show everyday instead of occasionally.
Went to local service centre but none of them able to solve the problem, called up friends that driving Mazda but still no good answer. Then i found this forum thread: Cruise Control Light on Startup, stated by forum meber Vegaspilot,
“Well after having this problem at various times for the past year, it seems I finally got it fixed. Some days it would do it on every single start, other days hardly at all. I had the dealer chasing it the past three times I had it in for oil changes. This last time it was in the other day, it finally did it for the tech. He noticed that the engine was cranking a bit slower (I had been noticing that as well). Turns out the battery was going bad and failed the load test. Had them replace the battery and so far, no more Cruise Control light on start up. I’ll let you guys know if it comes back, but if you’re having this problem check the battery. Seems to have fixed it here. Good luck!”
Without a doubt, drove my car to service centre and got the 2 years old Battery replaced for RM 270. Good news is the light issue gone for about 2 weeks now, and i assume it was caused by insufficient car battery voltage.
Mazda 6 2.0L Sedan has been spotted in different show room around Klang Valley area since few months ago, but still haven’t get a chance to spot on Mazda 6 2.5L Sedan or Mazda 6 2.5 Wagon. Thanks to Mazda Malaysia invited me as part of media, give me a chance to get a closer look on these two variants.
The public launch event was held on 27th March at Centre Court of Mid Valley, two variants was unveiled on the event, the Skyactiv 2013 Mazda 6 2.5L Sedan (Soul Red) and Mazda 6 2.5 Hatch Touring (Blue Reflex) with absence of Mazda 6 2.0L Sedan variant. The two units will be remain and display over there from 27th March to 31st March.
After a long wait, finally “The All-New Mazda 6″ / Mazda 6 2013 is now officially launched in Malaysia by Prima Merdu and Bermaz Motor Sdn Bhd, customers are now able to view the car in any Mazda showrooms, get a test drive and place orders on this CBU D-segment beauty.
New microsite for Malaysia’s Mazda 6 is now available at http://www.mazda6.com.my. Check out the official full press release, price list, specifications list and equipment list, as below.
Mazda Malaysia will be launching the CKD Mazda CX-5 very soon, an estimate selling price shared by William Leong (Mazda Sri Petaling) as pdf file below.
Good news for interested buyers, the CKD price reduced as much as RM 15k compare to CBU unit, on the road price of RM 159,500.00 (CBU unit) and RM 144,125.70 (CKD mid-spec unit). According to William, colors available are Arctic White, Aluminum Metallic, Meteor Grey and Sky Blue.
Went to Mazda 3S centre at Jalan Semenyih (Kajang) for 60,000km major service few days before Chinese New Year. Saw a new 2013 Mazda 6 in parked outside of the show room, it is the same 2.0-Liter Skyactiv-G as Mazda 6 Blue Reflex Mica seen two weeks ago, but in the color of Soul Red Mica.
According to SA, all the new Mazda 6 that i seen are media test drive units in few weeks back, refer DRIVEN: New Mazda6 sedan to Bukit Tinggi and back. The car will be sent back to head quarters after a short period, interested buyer will need to wait till official launch (end of March 2013) to view the car.
Thanks to Mazda (Prima Merdu Sdn Bhd) Sri Petaling branch manager, William Leong giving me a chance to get a closer look on the All-New Mazda Skyactiv before official launch. Just as expected, Mazda cars used to look better in real life compare to photos and even the promo videos.
- WeChat: International User Accounts Reach 50 Million Mark
- Intel Malaysia: Renew and Refresh Your PC
- Intel ISEF 2013: Three awards won by Malaysia Students, Nur Liyana Johari and Sarah Wong Jia Xin
- Google I/O 2013
- Asus Malaysia: Be Creative & Win Campaign
- IDG Research, FalconStor Find Deduplication Technologies Drive Data Center Optimization
- Nuffnang: Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook launch on May 23rd
- Peak Design: Leash Camera Strap
- Peak Design: Leash Camera Strap | Kampung Toys on Peak Design: Capture Camera Clip System
- Mount Kinabalu Hiking Preparation and Check List | Kampung Toys on Mount Kinabalu (Via Ferrata) on April 2012
- 508 Suara Rakyat, Suara Keramat @ MBPJ Stadium | Kampung Toys on 508 @ MBPJ Stadium (Videos)
- 508 @ MBPJ Stadium (Videos) | Kampung Toys on 508 @ MBPJ Stadium (Photos)
- 508 @ MBPJ Stadium (Photos) | Kampung Toys on 508 @ MBPJ Stadium (Videos)
- Malaysia Trekking and Hiking Routes | Kampung Toys on Contact Me
- Hiking Routes | Kampung Toys on Contact Me
- Pentax HD DA 560mm F5.6ED AW and smc FA 77mm F1.8 LTD | Kampung Toys on Pentax & The Cities: Photography Outing
- HTC One X+: 1.17.707.2 software update OTA available in Malaysia | Kampung Toys on HTC One X+ compare to HTC One X