KUALA LUMPUR, June 23, 2014 – Hot on the heels of the launch of its 2014 PC Refresh Campaign, Intel Malaysia has announced a three-day-long Fire Sale event starting from the 26th of June at the Firestorm outlet, Low Yat Plaza.
Throughout the three day event, owners of old laptops and netbooks can trade in their devices for discounts ranging in worth from RM100 to RM500 on new PCs purchased from the Firestorm outlet. Non-working machines are also eligible for the trade in program – however, discounts for those devices will be capped at RM100.
In addition to the trading in of old machines, customers will also be able to enjoy discounted prices for selected devices as well as take part in exciting competitions and activities.
Fire Sale Activities
Gold Bar Giveaway
• Customers who purchase any Intel-powered devices during the fire sale period from Firestorm will be eligible to enter the gold bar giveaway.
• All they need to do is fill up a form with their purchase details and write a creative slogan.
• The customer with the most creative slogan will be selected at the end of each day and rewarded with a 999 Fine Gold bar worth RM3000.
RM1 Per Item Deals
• The items include mice, keyboards, headsets and other accessories from various manufacturers.
• Items on sale are on a first come, first served basis, with each customer restricted to one item only per purchase.
Discount Voucher Giveaways
The Fire Sale is part of Intel Malaysia’s PC Refresh Campaign – an ongoing effort to encourage Malaysians to replace their aging machines with newer and better devices. The PC Refresh Campaign follows up on the concluded ‘Generation Today’ campaign and will be supported by ecosystem partners including Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft.
“We believe that now is the time to trade in your old machines for one of our latest tablets or 2in1s. Not only do you get better performance, battery life and functionality with a new machine, you increase your productivity as well!” said Sameer Tupaki, Marketing Manager Intel Malaysia and Singapore.
He also added, “The experience which comes from using a brand new machine is something we want everyone to be acquainted with. With our PC Refresh Campaign, we aim to make that transition as smooth as possible and we hope that many consumers take advantage of these offers.”
For more information about participating retail outlets, participating brands as well as campaign roadshow destinations and schedules, kindly visit: http://pcrefresh.intel.my
For more information about the fire sale, participating brands as well as contest mechanics, kindly visit: http://pcrefresh.intel.my/firesale/