Archive for ‘ August 15th, 2012 ’
*Update: Mazda3 2012 Facelift in Malaysia
There is new skirting design for both Mazda3 1.6L and 2.0L in Malaysia, which i saw it two days ago at Mazda Kajang. It’s been 2+ years since current generation Mazda3 appeared, supposed there should be facelift version soon.
I’m not really sure this is going to be called the refresh, facelift or minor change version, as there is only skirt change. No Keyless push start button, no blue outlined headlight as 2012 Mazda3 SkyActiv and no interior change noticed.
For the hatch, the front skirt looks similar to 2012 Mazda3 SkyActiv which the bottom part extend slight to front, rear skirt with deep inverted shorter red reflex stripe.
For sedan, the Mazda3 1.6L looks more similar to 2.0L now, check here for previous Mazda3 1.6L skirt design.
- Intel Malaysia Comments on Budget 2014
- AMD: Radeon R9 290X Graphics Card Pioneers a New Era in Gaming Experience
- Ricoh: Pentax K-3 Operating Manual
- Intel: a Greener cloud with better ROI
- WeChat Malaysia: Are You The Next WeChat Campus Ambassador?
- Asus Malaysia: Service Centre new contact number
- Pronto Empowers Business with Better Insights for Faster Decision Making
- Trend Micro: The Market Dominance of the Android